LIQUID SCALPEL Skin softening & callus removing spray 25% urea
- a local spray for calluses and corns
- for gradual softening and removal of stubborn lumps
- recommended for diabetics.
- skin softening
- gives full comfort during procedures for removing dead skin
contains AHA acids, which exfoliate dead skin cells
DIRECTION FOR USE
- spray selected areas from a distance of about 10 cm
- leave for about 3 to 5 minutes and proceed with callus removal
- for more persistent calluses, you can apply the spray repeatedly to thoroughly soften.
- Urea 25%
- AHA/BHA acids: lactic, glycolic, citric, malic, salicylic
INCI: Aqua, Urea, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Glycolid Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronella Ol, Eugenol, Sodium Hydroxide