ANTI CALLUS MASTER – Softening Foam 30% urea
• foam for callus softening on the heels
• for local softening of corns as well as the skin around the nails
• recommended for diabetics.
• the active foam penetrates deep into the calluses, does not flow from the skin
• has a strongly softening effect
• facilitates the removal of dead skin
• helps clean the nail plate
• provides antibacterial protection.
DIRECTION FOR USE
• Apply the desired amount of product to areas requiring softening
• leave the foam on for about 5 minutes
• remove the callous epidermis
• Rinse and dry the feet
*ATTENTION! If you work using a wet milling machine, you can work all the time in active foam, adding the right amount of the product, when necessary.
• Urea 30%
• Dermosoft Decalact
• Lemongrass Oil
INCI: Aqua – Urea – Glycerin – Sodium Lactate – Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate – Triethyl Citrate – Allantoin – Cocamidopropyl Betaine – Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil – Lactid Acid – Cymbopogon Flexuosus Herb Oil – Parfum – Citronellol – Citral – Benzyl Alcohol – Dehydroacetic Acid – Sodium Chloride – Disodium Edta